none

sean%mit-cogs at sri-unix.UUCP sean%mit-cogs at sri-unix.UUCP
Fri Mar 23 03:46:46 AEST 1984

Send me mail, please.  We are debugging and need an arpa mail source.
----- Mail saved at Wed Mar 14 09:23:02 1984
To: rbn at brl-vgr, sean at mit-ccc@mit-mc
Subject: Re:  Adding us

Note: my mailing address is actually sean%mit-cogs at mit-mc
(Our outgoing mailer was buggy at the time the message was sent).
I currently have mail forwarded from mit-ccc, however, so
things will work for a bit, anyway...

----- Mail saved at Wed Mar 14 14:47:26 1984