Disk problems. (Help needed)

Reg Hody hody at dalcs.UUCP
Sat Mar 31 01:34:30 AEST 1984

<>
I am presently running BSD4.2 on a VAX750 with the following:
	1) Century Data Systems trident T306 disk drive
			(configured as RM05)
	2) EMULEX SC750/B1 controller ROM revision E (also tried others)
			(RH1)

Both format (BSD) and EVRAC (DEC) give copious(app. 10% of writes) ammounts
of ecc's. If anybody out there has a similar configuration, or has any
ideas on possible solutions, could you PLEASE drop me a line.
--
				reg

	(Reg Hody, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3H 4H8)
			({...decvax}!dartvax!dalcs!hody)