Hardware Performance Monitors

tom at LOGICON.ARPA tom at LOGICON.ARPA
Fri May 25 11:19:00 AEST 1984

From:  Tom Perrine <tom at LOGICON.ARPA>

Help!! Can anyone help me find information on hardware performance
monitors? I have some old information about two companies which
sell these wonder boxes, but no addresses/phone numbers.

The first is a company called "DynaProbe", which manufactures a performance
monitor. The other company is called "COMTEN" and I think they distribute the
DynaProbe line.

I am also interested in any performance monitor, built by any company,
living or dead.

If you have *ANY* information about the use, purchase, lease, rental
(or even rumors about any of these) of hardware performance monitors,
please send me mail.

MOBY Thanks in advance,
Tom Perrine
{tom at LOGICON.ARPA}

"80% of the time is spent in 20% of the code."

Really.