use of sockets, etc. in 4.2

Mark Callow msc at qubix.UUCP
Sat May 12 04:20:40 AEST 1984

A printed copy of the 4.2BSD Interprocess Communications Primer
*is* included in the 4.2BSD documentation distributed by Berkleley.
It is amoung the collection of documents that I refer to as the
"distribution kit".  These are documents intended to assist in the
installation process.  They constitute item 3 on the packing list.

I am growing weary of people who find Unix guilty until proven
innocent.
--
>From the TARDIS of Mark Callow
msc at qubix.UUCP,  decwrl!qubix!msc at Berkeley.ARPA
...{decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!decwrl!qubix!msc, ...{ittvax,amd70}!qubix!msc

"I'm a citizen of the Universe, and a gentleman to boot!"