cpp (public-domain) field test

minow at decvax.UUCP minow at decvax.UUCP
Sat May 19 17:01:07 AEST 1984

I have written and (mostly) debugged a C pre-processor which is
intended to replace the MP program in the Decus C library.  It
seems to work ok on Vax/VMS and 4.2 BSD, but a program such as
this requires a lot of testing.

I am willing to send copies out to four or five sites who can
help catch nits and other confusions.  I would especially appreciate
a site with a system such that sizeof (int) != sizeof (char *).

The preprocessor is intended to implement the Draft Ansi C standard
and contact with a site actively working the standard would also
be appreciated.

When I'm happy with the quality of the code, I'll post the whole
thing to net.sources.

Martin Minow
decvax!minow