Wanted--Rx for "dh0: NXM" with Emulex, 4.1bsd & 11/750

ado at elsie.UUCP ado at elsie.UUCP
Wed May 9 00:41:02 AEST 1984

We run 4.1bsd on an 11/750.  Since adding an Emulex dh board, we've been getting
	"dh0: NXM"
messages on our console.  If you've had similar messages and have investigated
the cause, let me know (by mail) what you learned.  If you advice upgrading
to 4.2bsd, direct that advice to NIH and UCB lawyers who have blocked doing so.
--
UNIX is a trademark of AT&T Bell Laboratories.