security hole fix

dhb at rayssd.UUCP dhb at rayssd.UUCP
Fri Nov 9 23:43:51 AEST 1984

Due to a problem with one of our disks (we ran out of space in
/usr/spool) I have lost the addresses of at least two people
who requested the fix to the security hole that I mentioned in
this newsgroup in September.  If you have requested the fix but
have not received it, please request it again.  Anyone who is
seeing this for the first time may also request the fix but it
only applies to Berkeley 4.1/4.2 systems.

On another note, can anyone tell me what the official procedure
is for reporting this bug to the people at Berkeley?

--
	Dave Brierley
	Raytheon Co.; Portsmouth RI; (401)-847-8000 x4073