Ingres

root at medman.UUCP root at medman.UUCP
Sat Nov 10 00:44:30 AEST 1984

   Our 11/44 installation, running UN*X v7/2.8 apparently received
a non-working version of INGRES on the Berekely distribution tape.
The documentation included, however, informs us that there is
absolutely no support available.  Since the source of out distribution
tape is somewhat of a mystery to us, we do not seem to have any
sort of leverage toward getting this problem fixed.
  Are there are any other users who have experienced
this problem, or who can suggest where we turn for assistance?
(The problem seems related to the command parsing grammar).
Thanks in advance.....

                                Tom Speeter
                                Case Western Reserve University
                                University Hospitals