Looking for feedback on VAX 11/782 upgrade and Un*x

Daryl G Johnson dgj at ritcv.UUCP
Thu Nov 29 09:01:55 AEST 1984

We are exploring the feasibility of upgrading our two VAX 11/780's to
782's.  What I'm looking for is anyones experience in running Berkeley
4.2BSD Un*x on a 782 if possible or that it's not possible.

Thank you in advance.
			Daryl
Daryl G Johnson, Computer Systems & Facilities Administrator
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester NY
UUCP:		{allegra,seismo}!rochester!ritcv!dgj
ARPA:		ritcv!dgj at Rochester.ARPA
CSNET:		dgj%rit at csnet-relay or dgj at rit