What is the delta of S5 and 4.2?

Sohail M. Hussain sohail at terak.UUCP
Fri Jan 18 03:17:14 AEST 1985

> After hearing many people "bad-mouth" System 5 and/or 4.2, I would like
> to know what the real differences are between them.

I just finished reading a very nice article comparing
the two systems in "the yates perspective", sept/oct 84, vol2 no 7

You might try to get a hold of that from some where

Yates address is
	Yates Venture
	3350 W Bayshore Rd, Suite 201
	Palo Alto Ca 94303
	415-424-8844

I think that this is a very professional an unbiased comparison
of the two systems.

sohail
--
Sohail Hussain

uucp:	 ...{decvax,hao,ihnp4,seismo}!noao!terak!sohail
phone:	 602 998 4800
us mail: Terak Corporation, 14151 N 76th street, Scottsdale, AZ 85260