yacc: public domain?

Spencer W. Thomas thomas at utah-gr.UUCP
Thu Jan 10 03:11:40 AEST 1985

In article <185 at thunder.UUCP> gamiddleton at thunder.UUCP (Guy Middleton) writes:

>Are you saying that *anybody* who uses a system should be made to sign a
>non-disclosure agreement?  I doubt that any university (with several hundred
>students on a typical Unix machine) could force all of them to sign any such
>thing.

All users of our machines are given accounts with the understanding that
they must abide by all the rules and restrictions under which the
software was acquired.  Anyone violating said restrictions can (and
will) lose their account.

--
=Spencer
	({ihnp4,decvax}!utah-cs!thomas, thomas at utah-cs.ARPA)