a file called 0

Erik Freed freed at aum.UUCP
Sun Jul 14 09:14:28 AEST 1985

Has anyone out there found a mysterious file called "0" appearing
every once in a while when vi is used? It seems to be a result of
quiting vi. It has nothing in it. If this happened every time I would
find it less curious, but it is very rare and I cannot figure it out.
Does anyone have any answers on this. (it is possible that this
is not vi related) My system is a Mostek Matrix Vmebus computer with
a Unisoft 68k sysV port. Thanks in advance...