RJE (3278) Software needed

x0705 wcs at ho95e.UUCP
Sat Jul 27 07:21:24 AEST 1985

> Does anybody know of any software that allows a Unix* system to
> emulate an RJE site ?  Specifically,... [Xenix]
> Chuck Cox
> SynchroSystems
> {cbosgd,ihnp4,allegra,yale}!ima!synchro!chuck

I don't know about Xenix, but AT&T System III and System V UNIX for 3B20s and
VAXen has RJE emulation, and I'm pretty sure we have some other
IBM-communications products as well. Since you're dealing with a PC-AT,
you should probably contact your Xenix vendor to see what they can get for
you.
--
Bill Stewart, AT&T Bell Labs, Holmdel NJ 1-201-949-0705 ihnp4!ho95c!wcs