RJE (3278) Software needed

chuck at ima.UUCP chuck at ima.UUCP
Wed Jul 24 10:44:00 AEST 1985

Howdy -

Does anybody know of any software that allows a Unix* system to
emulate an RJE site ?  Specifically, I have a client who has an AST
3278 board in an IBM AT running under Xenix.  He wants to be able to
call up an IBM mainframe and exchange some data.  If you have
experience with such a system or know of a software package that
might help, I would appreciate any information you would be willing
to share.

Chuck Cox
SynchroSystems
{cbosgd,ihnp4,allegra,yale}!ima!synchro!chuck

* All together now... "Unix is a trademark of Bell Laboratories"