Speeding up the 3B2...

Ross M. Greenberg greenber at timeinc.UUCP
Wed Jul 17 03:02:11 AEST 1985

Ron:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your
help in advising my friend of what to do to help speed up
his 3B2.

Now at least I know what questions to ask him.  Some of us out here,
you see, have very little experience with the 3B2 (if any!).  So
the important details that you mentioned would have been unknown
to me.

Ross M. Greenberg  @ Time Inc, New York
              --------->{vax135 | ihnp4}!timeinc!greenber<---------

I highly doubt that Time Inc.  would make me their spokesperson.
----
"I was riding a wombat this morning, 'till it broke its leg. I had to
 shoot it"  -- Ranger on Camel