block-mode terminals

Array Systems Computing asc at dciem.UUCP
Wed Jul 10 00:17:52 AEST 1985

	Is it possible to use a block-mode terminal with a unix system?
	Does anyone have information or (better yet) source code for this?
	I'm sure someone has been through this and I don't want to
	re-invent the wheel.  Please mail to ...!utcsri!dciem!asc.  Thanks.
			Stuart

--
Dave Ings,
Array Systems Computing,