Does Anyone Have a Convenient Copy of the UUCP Standard

Tanner Andrews tanner at ki4pv.UUCP
Mon Nov 4 13:13:52 AEST 1985

Does anyone out there have a copy of the protocol(s) used by UUCP?

If so, please *mail* reply.  Requests of the "mee-too" variety should
also be mailed; if someone can provide UUCP information I'll then
handle the "me-too" crowd without filling the newsgroup with such
messages.

Thank you to anyone who can provide the information.

...{decvax|akgua}!ucf-cs!ki4pv!tanner	(uucp)
ki4pv!tanner%ucf-cs.csnet at csnet-relay	(arpa)
ki4pv!tanner at ucf-cs			(csnet)
--
<std dsclm, copies upon request>	   Tanner Andrews, KI4PV
uucp:					...!decvax!ucf-cs!ki4pv!tanner