net.os

J.R.N. john at dcl-cs.UUCP
Wed Nov 20 05:44:45 AEST 1985

I suggested the need for a (distributed) operating systems group about
6 months ago. There was lots of interested people (including a number
of "top researchers" in the field - I still have the evidence!!).
However, I still couldn't convince any of the net administrators to set
up the group and so gave up after several attempts. I'm glad someone else
somewhere else has taken over! (All the best...)
--
UUCP:	...!seismo!mcvax!ukc!dcl-cs!john| Post: University of Lancaster,
DARPA:	john%lancs.comp at ucl-cs		|	Department of Computing,