VAX 750 tbuf machine checks

RSanders at USGS2-MULTICS.ARPA RSanders at USGS2-MULTICS.ARPA
Wed Nov 13 16:16:22 AEST 1985

Our maintenance people claim that by bringing our 750 up to the highest
available rev level, we don't have to load microcode to fix the tbuf
problem.  Since this is not DEC maintenance, and I've never heard this
claim before, can anyone in net-land comment?  The key board swap
(almost everything is being replaced) seems to be from a L0005 board to
L0008 - if this means anything to anyone...

-- Rex
   RSanders.Pascalx at denver.arpa   (CASE is important [dumb mailer])
   ucbvax!menlo70!sanders          (slower than USPS)