VAX 750 tbuf machine checks

brown at nicmad.UUCP brown at nicmad.UUCP
Fri Nov 1 14:27:21 AEST 1985

In article <2535 at brl-tgr.ARPA> RSanders at USGS2-MULTICS.ARPA writes:
[talks about tbuf parity faults]

Our final solution to the problem, which at first didn't appear very often,
to the point that we couldn't keep the thing up and running, was to get
a DEC certified board that was tested and run on UNIX 4.2BSD.  Previous
discussions talked about certain chip sets that gave problems.  Our local
DEC service guy was real helpful in getting us going again.  It took a few
tries at the board, but we got one that hasn't brought us down yet.

KNOCK ON WOOD :-)
--

Mr. Video   {seismo!uwvax!|!decvax|!ihnp4}!nicmad!brown