Help Me #5

COTTRELL, JAMES cottrell at NBS-VMS.ARPA
Sat Nov 2 07:49:06 AEST 1985

/*
We want to connect our CDC 9762 (RM03 SMD lookalikes) to a SUN Xylogics
450 controller. Connecting a single A & B cable to only one drive &
formatting/partitioning/labeling with DIAG (SUN 2.0) works OK.
However, when I attempt to daisy chain them, all hell breaks loose.
I can get the SEEK command to work, but any data transfer dies with
an ERROR 16: CRC error. Even RHDR (read headers) blows up, giving
different answers every time. I read the manual on daisy chaining
& I think I have the cables & terminators right, but then again...

	jim		cottrell at nbs
*/
------