Online Formatter for 4.2BSD

Jeffery A. Cavallaro jeff at ISI-VAXA.ARPA
Wed Oct 2 07:11:07 AEST 1985

A word of caution that may or may not be applicable here...

I was once connected with a lab that had SI hardware and 4.2BSD.  It was
found that the SI hardware and the 4.2BSD disk driver were not compatible.
There was a problem with the next-block counter in the disk controller that
caused ALL KINDS of nifty problems, especially with bad block forwarding.

In that SI hardware and 4.2BSD drivers are not compatible, I would venture
a guess that SI software and normal DEC hardware are also not compatible.

						Jeff