System-V driver for Linotron L202 ?

Brian Reid reid at su-glacier.ARPA
Wed Oct 30 06:30:03 AEST 1985

I got a phone call today from a hacker in my old home state of Maryland;
their legislature's computer center has just bought a Linotron L202
typesetter and would like to drive it from their 3B2's. I know that the
1127 gang at Murray Hill have an L202 driver, but I'd be amazed if it
were available (licensing problems and all that).

If anybody out there has or knows about a Unix driver for the L202,
preferably a System V driver, could you either call Bob Edwards
at 301/841-3900 or send me netmail?