Help for UNIX Users?

Derek Austin derek at psych.uq.oz
Sun Oct 6 12:35:07 AEST 1985

I'm interested in improving the usability of our system especially
for casual and first-time users.  I've just read a 1983 paper
by O'Malley et al from the Institute for Cognitive Science at UCSD
which talks about a commandline data base for UNIX tasks and some
other interesting ideas.  Does anyone know where this or any other
attempts to make UNIX more accessible have gone?  Is this or
any other project available for others to implement/add-to?

Please reply to me directly as Australia doesn't receive net.cog-eng
I will summarize all responses.

ACSnet:	derek at psych.uq.oz	ARPA:	derek%psych.uq.oz at seismo.css.gov
CSnet:	derek at psych.uq.oz	UUCP:	..!seismo!munnari!psych.uq.oz!derek