net.opsys anyone? (Operating Systems)

Dave Mason mason at utcsri.UUCP
Wed Sep 11 10:37:44 AEST 1985

The posting of the note on 10th SOPS to these news groups reminded me
why I used to subscribe to unix-wizards: all the OpSys stuff is found
there; and why I unsubscribed: all sorts of unix-specific information
is also found there, to the extent that I can't afford the time to read
the group.

I would be glad to read/contribute to a net.opsys or net.ops or whatever.

What about you?
Please reply to me by MAIL, and I will tabulate the results, and post them
here and to "the powers that be".

(PS. I realize the usual route to group creation is when some group gets
full of stuff the regulars don't want to read.  In this case, I assume
most people in unix-wizards would also subscribe to opsys, and therefore
don't consider the general opsys discussions an annoyance.)
--
Usenet:	{dalcs dciem garfield musocs qucis sask titan trigraph ubc-vision
 	 utzoo watmath allegra cornell decvax decwrl ihnp4 uw-beaver}