CCA Emacs and SUN 2.0 Windows

Mike Newton newton at cit-vax.ARPA
Sat Sep 28 13:55:25 AEST 1985

[ I have no way of sending this message to net.emacs,  so I am
  posting it to net.unix-wizards, and forwarding a copy to CCA. ]

Users of CCA Emacs who are using the terminfo  (as opposed to
termcap) facility may want to modify the entry for sun.  This
seems to only be necessary with Sun Release 2.0.

The for suns should have the field:
		home=\E[H
changed to:
		home=\E[1;1H

The problem shows up in Emacs when moving the cursor to the first
two lines on any particular page.  Hope this work-around helps.

- mike newton			{newton,fig,root}@cit-vax
Caltech 256-80			818-356-6771 (afternoons, nights)
Pasadena CA 91125