Interlan fried? Solved! (?)

Bob Page page at ulowell.UUCP
Sat Aug 9 02:23:53 AEST 1986

Last week I had asked about our Interlan board, which seemed to have
lost some of its brains after a power drop/surge.  Thanks for all
the replies!

I have another VAX 750 blowing hot air into ulowell's face, and
since it was more critical that ulowell have Ethernet capability,
I swapped the boards (both Interlan).

I rebooted both machines, and voila!  Both cards are fully functional.
Don't even send explanations.  I don't wanna know why!

..Bob (a software person!)
--
UUCP: wanginst!ulowell!page	Bob Page, U of Lowell CS Dept
VOX:  +1 617 452 5000 x2233	Lowell MA 01854 USA