UB LAN + Sun2

Ken Sato krs at ptsfb.UUCP
Sat Aug 9 01:19:00 AEST 1986

	Anyone out there using an NCC (Sun Workstation) for the
	control of an Ungermann-Bass broadband LAN???  We are looking
	at using it for all our configures and performance monitoring.
	I'm just looking for some contacts (actual users of UB NCC's)
	and any problems you may have encountered and had to kludge
	around.  Any help/response would be appreciated.  Email and I'll
	post to the net if there is enough interest or response.

	I recently posted this to net.lan, but response has been minimal.