ioctl()

Ben Cranston zben at umd5
Sat Aug 23 17:29:28 AEST 1986

In article <118 at aahus.UUCP> jorgen at aahus.UUCP (Joergen Haegg) writes:

> Is there anybody who knows what the following commands
> to ioctl() does. I'm trying to port software to a Xenix-compatible
> computer, and need to convert these into somthing my machine understands.
> FIONREAD
> TIOCSLTC
> TIOCGLTC

These three are in "man 4 tty" in this Ultrix system.  There was an
updated "man 4 tty" entry circulating earlier this year, and (packrat
that I am) I saved it.  It also covers these three tags.  It is pretty
hefty (about 30 kilobytes).  Should I repost it here?
--
                    umd5.UUCP    <= {seismo!umcp-cs,ihnp4!rlgvax}!cvl!umd5!zben
Ben Cranston zben @ umd2.UMD.EDU    Kingdom of Merryland Sperrows 1100/92