Disgusting Code

Don Libes libes at nbs-amrf.UUCP
Thu Feb 13 02:38:36 AEST 1986

> A trade (Info-world? DecWorld?, DecProfessional?) published the
> results of the second annual "Obfuscated C-Code Contest"a couple of
> months ago.
>
> At one time I had a copy of the article, and the first, second,
> third and honorably mentioned entries.  They were pretty disgusting.
>
> I can't seem to find my copy of the article, but posting the results
> would stimulate the creative flow of juices in us all.
>
>     ... uw-beaver                                david m chinn
> 	   !{tikal,teltone}                      box 639
> 	       !dataio!butler!chinn     	 redmond,  wash 98073

Micro/Systems Journal published the 1st (1984) results of nsc!chongo's
Obfuscated C Code Contest in their Sept '85 issue.  The 1985 winners
will be printed in the May '86 issue.  I believe chongo will also
be presenting these at a BOF at the Summer Usenix.

Don Libes            {seismo,umcp-cs}!nbs-amrf!libes