The next International Obfuscated C Code Contest

Landon Noll chongo at nsc.UUCP
Sun Feb 16 12:59:37 AEST 1986

In article <147 at nbs-amrf.UUCP> libes at nbs-amrf.UUCP (Don Libes) writes:
 >I believe chongo will also be presenting these at a BOF at the Summer Usenix.

I will be posting the 1986 rules (some changes over the 1985 rules)
to net.announce around the end of march.  Both these news groups will
receive a similar notice for folks who do not get net.announce.

The winners will first be announced at the Summer 86 Usenix (copies
will be available at the Usenet BOF).  I will post the winners to
the net when I get back form Usenix.

For folks worried about abuse of 'net.sources' please note that the contest
will not use any entries posted directly to a newsgroup.  Entries will
have to mail to decwrl!nsc!obfuscate, or directly to me via Postal Letter.

chongo < netnews() { /* begin comment > /\oo/\