system administration packages wanted

STM reh at gc49.UUCP
Thu Feb 6 23:36:29 AEST 1986

       We are developing centralized central administration
  routines, both shell scripts and C programs.
       We would like to know about already existing routines
  for administering individual UNIX* machines, as well as for
  administering several UNIX* machines.  In addition to routines,
  we would welcome any information about helpful tools or general
  design theory.

       Notes:
            -Commercial as well as public sources would be considered.
            -Source code would be desired.

       Please send any suggestions to:
                                                Roberta Horne

                                                {ihmp4, burl}!gc49!reh
                                         or
                                                AT&T   (Rm W3D41)
                                                P. O. BOX 20046
                                                Greensboro, NC  27420

  *    UNIX is a trademark of Bell Laboratories.