wanted: user-level implementation of SUN NFS

bukys at rochester.UUCP bukys at rochester.UUCP
Fri Feb 28 07:14:38 AEST 1986

From: Liudvikas Bukys  <bukys>

I am looking for an implementation of SUN NFS suitable for porting.
A user-level (subroutine library in a process) would be just fine.
All I really care about right now is the client side.

I know there must be some out there, but whether the authors/companies
are willing to part with them is another question.  I imagine that SUN
has one; has anyone tried to obtain it (and/or get a license) from them?