Calling C from Fortran

falk at uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU falk at uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU
Fri Jan 24 06:24:00 AEST 1986

{}
Question: on a VMS system, can you call a C function from a fortran program?
          if so, how?

I have reason to beleive that it can be done. I have written up a test program
to try it out and it compiles and links cleanly but when I try to run it I
get a VMS system error "access violation". The reason that I need to do this
is that I have a humongous fortran program and a humongous C program that need
to talk to each other.  ANY help, insight, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

Connie Falk  (falk%uiucuxc at a.cs.uiuc.edu)