Sys V.2.2 and RA81/UDA50 question

Rajeev R. Newarikar rrn at wilbur.arpa
Wed Jan 22 05:16:43 AEST 1986

>From unix-wizards-request at BRL.ARPA Mon Jan 20 20:21:28 1986
Date: 20 Jan 1986 22:53:17-EST
From: eichelbe at nadc.ARPA
To: unix-wizards at brl-sem.ARPA
Subject: Sys V.2.2 and RA81/UDA50 question

	Andrew Busz <root%psddevl.uucp at BRL.ARPA> writes:

> 1) Does System V support RA81? If not would someone tell me where
> and how I can obtain a RA81 disk driver.

	I'm also interested in finding out whether RA81's with a UDA50
are supported, or if not, where driver software for the drive/controller
can be obtained.  Is software available with the AT&T Sys V.2.2 release
of the VAX UNIX for the RA81/UDA50, even though AT&T does not officially
support the drive/controller?  Let me know, too.  Thanks.
	Jon Eichelberger
	eichelbe at NADC.ARPA

	DEC in Holmdel,NJ has a group supporting System V on Vaxen.
	They have written drivers to support all RA series disks on both
\	the UDA and the HSC. The phone number is (201)946-9403.

	Rajeev Newarikar
	rrn at ames-nas.arpa