RFS on VAX 8600?

Jacob Levy jaakov at WISDOM.BITNET
Fri Mar 21 01:42:30 AEST 1986

Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
Expires:
Real-Subject: RFS on Vax 8600?

Has anyone attempted to install RFS on a Vax 8600 running ULTRIX?
Please send experiences and comments by mail to me and if there's
sufficient interest I will summarize to the net.

        Rusty Red (AKA Jacob Levy)

        BITNET:                         jaakov at wisdom
        ARPA:                           jaakov%wisdom.bitnet at wiscvm.ARPA
        CSNET:                          jaakov%wisdom.bitnet at csnet-relay
        UUCP: (if all else fails..)     ..!ucbvax!jaakov%wisdom.bitnet