Make - What is Efl?

Steve Schlaifer x3171 156/224 steve at jplgodo.UUCP
Fri Mar 21 09:23:49 AEST 1986

In article <121 at graffiti.UUCP>, bruce at graffiti.UUCP writes:
> In _Make - A Program for Maintaining Computer Programs_ by S.I. Feldman
> (Unix Programmer's Manual 7th ed., vol. 2), a program suffix '.e' is
> described.  It means that the source is an Efl source file.
>
> What is 'Efl'.
EFL is a pre-processor for Fortran and stands for Extended Fortran Language.
It is a descendant of Ratfor.  It is described in a paper by Stuart I. Feldman
--

...smeagol\			Steve Schlaifer
......wlbr->!jplgodo!steve	Advance Projects Group, Jet Propulsion Labs