dz-11 on a VAX-11/750 at 19,200 baud.

JBS%DEEP-THOUGHT at mit-eddie.arpa JBS%DEEP-THOUGHT at mit-eddie.arpa
Thu Mar 6 17:07:55 AEST 1986

I have been experimenting with running a vt220 here at 19.2Kbaud.

The terminal works great except when sending more that about
two pages without a pause--at that rate, the terminal can't quite
keep up and loses a little data.

The lost data is not really my problem though.  What I'm worried about
is that on the console, the system spits out occasional "dz0,4: silo
overflow."  Does anyone know what is wrong, and if so, what I can do
to fix it?

(oh, did I forget to mention that it is running 4.3BSD?)

Jeff Siegal

-------