Please add us to your mailing list

Bboard.Maintainer at po1.andrew.cmu.edu Bboard.Maintainer at po1.andrew.cmu.edu
Sat May 17 00:17:16 AEST 1986

We would like to receive your mailing list and distribute it to the CMU user
community via our new message system.  Therefore we would be very
grateful if you would add one of the following two addresses to your
distribution list:

If your list is available in NON-digest form (our preference), please add
the following to your distribution list:

arpalists at andrew.cmu.edu

If your list is only available in digest form, please add the following to
your disribution list:

arpadigests at andrew.cmu.edu

Thank you very much for your assistance.  In the long run, this may
in fact reduce the load on your machine, since our local users will
not need to subscribe to your list directly.  If you have any questions
or problems with this request, please send your inquiries to

Bboard.Maintainer at andrew.cmu.edu

(Special note:  The name "andrew.cmu.edu" has been in the official Internet
host tales for about a month now, but it seems that a few sites don't
even update that often.  If your machine does not know about
andrew.cmu.edu, you probably should consult the appropriate
authorities about getting your host table updated.  If it helps, the
internet address for andrew.cmu.edu is 128.2.11.131.  If there are
extreme problems and you simply can not get anything through to
the andrew host, please tell me about it by sending mail to
"Borenstein at cmu-cs-a.arpa" -- a very old, tried-and-true address.
Thank you.)

-- Nathaniel Borenstein
   Andrew Message System Group