Dr11 driver

Hurf Sheldon hurf at batcomputer.TN.CORNELL.EDU
Tue May 13 22:49:52 AEST 1986

 I recieved a driver for an 11/23 (qbus) from uwmcsd!james at rsch.wisc.edu
Jim Lowe at Univ Wisc Milwaulkee 414 963 6431 - we don't have it installed
yet but it looks pretty good. We also interacted for awhile with dec
at their unix applications group & they sent us a unibus dr11 driver to use
as a pattern.
 I don't feel I am at liberty to send you either one without permission of
the authors - I belive Jim Lowe wouldn't mind if he was asked
Dec contact is :Fred Aviolo 301 731 4100
 As we do not have something working yet we would appreciate you keeping
us posted if you find something that works other than these.
					Hurf Sheldon
					Plasma Studies
					Cornell Univ (607) 255 7267

 I posted this after my reply bounced.