UNIX domain sockets ?

Mitchell Lerner lerner at isi-vaxa.arpa
Sat May 10 05:43:14 AEST 1986

I've found it interesting that out of six responses to my jounal submittion,
six of them were responses only concerning if indeed bill joy has a Ph.D..
hmmmmm, considering the size of his following and the current glamor of
computing in the media, maybe this is good matieral for the National Star or
the Enquirer?

Bill, Are there any juicy tid-bits about your background that might interest
inquiring minds (like our's on the net)?  You might become the first computer
scientist to make the "Enquirer set" or Dell books.

"Unix domain sockets" could be a house-hold phrase just like "theory of general
relativity".