Microport Unix -- Large Model Problems

Larry Campbell campbell at maynard.UUCP
Sat Nov 1 13:12:49 AEST 1986

In article <271 at prairie.UUCP> dan at prairie.UUCP (Daniel M. Frank) writes:
>...On the crash problem, try again with Microport support.  Stress
>that there are not many multi-terminal sites, and that this is occurring
>on different hardware.  Ask for Henry and use my name.

Poor Henry...  he seems to be awfully busy these days.

- A more-or-less satisifed Microport customer (well, so far the hassles
  I've encountered haven't negated the $800 I saved by going Microport
  instead of Xenix) who has had the opportunity to chat with Henry on
  several occasions...
--
Larry Campbell       MCI: LCAMPBELL          The Boston Software Works, Inc.
UUCP: {alliant,wjh12}!maynard!campbell      120 Fulton Street, Boston MA 02109