My contribution to the editor combat arena

Joe Buck jbuck at epimass.UUCP
Sun Nov 2 05:52:15 AEST 1986

In article <393 at enmasse.UUCP> guy at enmasse.UUCP (Computer Guy) writes:
>In article <221 at bobkat.UUCP> m5d at bobkat.UUCP (Mr Mike McNally) writes:
<<Then it hit me: I was dreaming with vi!  I could just type `n' and get
<<to the next cash register!  I kept doing this until I found a sales
<<person.

>This works in rn as well.  Perhaps we should be debating the merits
>of rn vs emacs?  Such a discussion would be at least as enlightening
>as the current editor wars.

In Emacs, we see all the cash registers at the same time, each in
separate windows :-).

--
- Joe Buck 	{hplabs,ihnp4}!oliveb!epimass!jbuck
  Entropic Processing, Inc., Cupertino, California