Panic: sys pt too small

Russ Smith smith at NRL-AIC.arpa
Thu Oct 23 03:37:22 AEST 1986

Sigh. We are running 16 megabytes currently. The problem unfortunately
is not the "8 megabyte wall" but some other value over and above that
which is not set right. Sorry for not making this clear in my initial
note (please note that our system SEES and "locore.s loops" through all
25 megabytes, it craps out later during other non-8-meg based stuff.)

Thanks, and keep those responses coming!

Russ <Smith at nrl-aic>
JAYCOR
Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence (whew!)