editor reverse line bet

Comfy chair ken at rochester.ARPA
Tue Oct 14 07:54:46 AEST 1986

|Most importantly, we don't waste our time arguing over whether it is
|better to do all carpentry with either a hammer or a screwdriver, we
|make sure both are in our toolbox if we can help it.

I am reminded of people who spend 30 seconds trying to get a csh
substitute to work when they could have retyped it faster.

What's the connection? As Barry says, if you are any good you will
learn all the tricks you can. But you should also be smart enough to
recognize when a solution is inadequate and seek new ones. The
discussion has simply degenerated to a "my editor can beat up your
editor" argument.

Neato reversing tricks are nice, but please followup to net.lang or
maybe net.religion. How about something completely different now?

	Yawn, Ken