acu or acucntrl

Wayne Power wmp at vaxine.UUCP
Tue Oct 7 07:52:35 AEST 1986

In article <237 at miduet.gec-mi-at.co.uk> (Steve Lademann) writes:
> So, to use 'tip' with your dialin/dialout line, you need to add similar
> code as that used in uucp. We use Bill Sebok's 'acu' program with uucp
> to enable/disable the terminal lines and also to check that a dialout
> line is not already busy handling a dialin...

Our current versions of uucp and tip use this program or one similar to it.
This was picked off the net and installed under the name acucntrl by a
hacker who no longer works here.  The (explative) guy neglected to put the
source in the appropriate place, hence I no longer have it.

I would be most grateful if some kind soul would send me the source.

--wmp   Wayne Power
        decvax!encore!vaxine!wmp