How access other host's devices over ethernet in Ultrix?

Andrew Siegel abs at nbc1.UUCP
Wed Sep 24 06:35:53 AEST 1986

We have a pair of Ultrix 1.2 systems, one on a MicroVAX II,
and one on a 750.  These systems are connected by an
Ethernet.  I'd love to use the 9-track drive on the 750 to
directly record dumps made on the MicroVAX, or have program
output on the MicroVAX be written directly to disk on the
750.  Is this possible using Ethernet?  If so, then how?

Thanks in advance.
--
Andrew Siegel, N2CN		NBC Computer Imaging, New York, NY
philabs!nbc1!abs		(212)664-5776