4.3 BSD for the AT?

elias elias at batcomputer.TN.CORNELL.EDU
Fri Sep 26 23:37:05 AEST 1986

...sorry to have to do this, but the mail-system here doesn't
seem to know rna!dan's ARPAnet address, so...

Does anyone out there know anything about a supposed-implementation
of 4.3 being developed for the AT, rumored to be CHEAP (?!?)

...email to me, plz, and i'll post if there's interest -- i'm directing
followups to net.unix, so check there for further info (if any).
--
					    __|_
					     _|_)oug

|Doug Elias                                                   |
|  ARPA     -->  elias at tcgould.tn.cornell.edu                 |
|  UUCP     -->  ..!decvax!cornell!batcomputer!elias          |
|  USnail   -->  265 Olin Hall,                               |
|                Theory Center,                               |
|                Cornell U.                                   |
|                Ithaca N.Y. 14853                            |
|  MaBelle  -->  (607) 255-8686                               |