DEQNA problem?

D0430 at PUCC.BITNET.UUCP D0430 at PUCC.BITNET.UUCP
Tue Sep 16 23:03:49 AEST 1986

We are running Ultrix 1.1 on a pair of uvaxIIs connected with a DELNI.
We got the DEQNA upgrade installed recently and a curious thing that
happened before the upgrade continues to happen.  In the wee hours, when
no one is logged on the qe driver restarts itself.  /usr/adm/messages shows

qerestart: restarted qe0

I have the source to the driver and see that there is a watchdog in there
which will trap to this option, but I don't understand the conditions etc.
It seems to be functioning properly otherwise (famous last words).

Paul Lansky

uucp ==  princeton!winnie!paul
bitnet == d0430 at pucc