A new product reduces aggravation of shifting Daylight Savings Time

David Schachter davids at well.UUCP
Mon Sep 8 13:35:55 AEST 1986

In recent weeks, net.misc and net.unix-wizards have hosted a discussion of the
hassles caused to system managers by Congress's decision to change the start/
stop dates for Daylight Savings Time.  My company's product can help.
In net.newprod, I'm putting a new product announcement for a clock that
receives a radio broadcast from the U.S. National Bureau of Standards, thus
it always has the correct time.  If you don't get net.newprod, here's where
to get more info:
                  Precision Standard Time, Inc.
                  2585 Scott Blvd.
                  Santa Clara, CA  95050
or call (408) 980-8001 and ask for information on the Precision Clock/Time
Receiver, Model OEM-10(tm).

I am an employee of the firm.

                                      -- David Schachter